.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grace Designs - Embrace Workshop sponsor


I had to break my little blog holiday and post this exciting announcement... I am delighted to be sponsoring my first 'event' - The Embrace Workshop for the very talented Amanda Keeys & Kara Elmore. My clever hubby designed a lovely little button for me which you can see under sponsors (rhs of the Embrace Workshop page). If you live close by to Utah and are interested in the photography workshop contact the girls now! I am not sure how many spots they have left but they have limited places... I am sure it will be worth your while and Amanda is coming all the way from Australia to be there :-) ... back in holiday mode now....we are off to the beach on Wednesday for 5 nights! yeah!!!!
{image Amanda Keeys Photography}