.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Creative Space - one project finishes another begins



I am so pleased with the end result of my cushion! My husband thinks it looks 'expensive' - I don't know who was more proud of me finishing this project, me or him??

My new cushion was the same size as the one behind it (with the lovely Ink & Spindle fabric) but I just pulled some stuffing out of the insert to make it fit my cover!! The original creator of this technique, Dorie from Tumbling blocks was kind enough to send me a link to a envelope pillow tutorial which I ended up using. I also lined the linen with Calico and it is nice and firm now.



Now to concentrate on a few things for my etsy store - these flowers are turning into these bands below! How cute is little Zoe!!! Speaking of headbands - I am having a little sale on Facebook tonight to try and move some Handmade Market stock as I am moving in a few months and having baby number #2 late April etc.... etc... so come along and grab a bargain!!


{image - Amanda Keeys}

More creative spaces here....