.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Creative Space - thank you cards



A little while back I purchased this cool stamp after seeing it on Decor8.



I was out of thank you cards and tried the stamp with both black & green ink (bottom left) but preferred the effect paint gave instead (top left). I am no stamping guru as you can clearly tell by my average stamping - but I say it all adds to the 'handmade' appeal right? I have no idea if the paint is really bad for my stamp? As long as I clean it well I am assuming it should be OK? Feel free to give me some advice!!



I also tried making my first stamp by carving a block of rubber (ezy carve printing block) I bought here. Do you recognise the emblem?



It still needs a bit of work! Oh and I will reveal what I made on last weeks MCS.... next week!

See what everyone else is making over at Kirsty's?