.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

MACRO Monday - Frangipannis



Happy Monday :-) I have woken with a sore throat and my daughter has been sniffling away since yesterday, so it may be a slow day at home - baking, 2yr-old-crafting and trying to rest! I am 31 weeks preggas on Wednesday and starting to feel it - eeeek D-day will be here before I know it (seriously trying not to think about it).


This is my lovely Frangipanni plant that I left at my Mum's so it would actually survive! I didn't think Canberra's weather would be very kind to a tropical flower. They make me miss Brisbane but smile at the same time - as we (read_hubby & I_) had a 'flower' before we had a 'song'! If you were wondering our song ended up being Ben Harper's 'Forever' which was our bridal waltz :-) now everyone say "awwww"...