.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Creative Space - Honey Jumbles...and...

Remember these from when you were a kid?



We made some during the week and oh my goodness they were delicious!!! Better than bought ones. Even though they call them Honey Jumbles they have no honey in them???? Golden Syrup and Ginger is the flavour.



The icing was supposed to be much paler but it reminded me of Breast Cancer Fundraising colours!! So since the targeted Breast Cancer fund-raising happens in October, I may as well plug the Cancer Council's - Australia's Biggest Morning Tea - 27th May 2010. Although you can host a morning tea any time in the month of May.






The recipe was from a small Womens Weekly cook book I got at the supermarket last week... title escapes me...

oh yeah if you caught yesterday's post....I also did this!!.....



See what else is going on at Kirsty's today?