.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Dream on Lil Wayne and Nivea...


The Dream, who is currently engaged to Christina Milian, says he has no immediate plans to speak to Weezy, unless he plans to marry Nivea. He and Nivea were formally married and have three children. And as we've all recently learned, Nivea is currenly pregnant with Weezy's spawn. Here's what The Dream had to say about it all:

“I’ve never met him,” The Dream says of Lil Wayne. “We’re somewhere in the grey area I guess, coz we haven’t had the chance to talk. But I wish him and Nivea the best. If marriage comes up then we’ll definitely need to have a conversation. But right now we don’t need to, coz even though she’s pregnant, there’s no real commitment between them, to the point where we’d need to have a conversation.”

I don't blame you brotha. I'd avoid interaction with Lucifer's son as long as possible too...