.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

May God Have Mercy on You, Joe Jackson

I've avoided putting any Joe Jackson material on my blog as much as possible because he's the last person that deserves any attention, but as I sit in the Cleveland airport while awaiting my flight home, I can't help being bothered by the fact that this old fool is taking full advantage of his son's death. What kind of person uses a time like this to plug his label and get a little press? And then bold-face lie about him and Michael being close, knowing that everybody already knows MJ couldn't stand his ass. That man possesses the kind of evil that screams "I belong to the devil". That kind of evil is SCARY, and the fact that those poor children had to grow up with him is frightening. How Katherine did all those years I will NEVER understand, but trust she will be richly blessed. I usually find it necessary, and even an obligation as a Christian to pray for the wicked, but in this case I just can't do it. That man seriously deserves to burn in hell.