.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sarah Palin=Failure & Quitter

So she's sicking her lawyers on all blogs and journalists that speak on why it is she REALLY quit. I mean really, SHE JUST QUIT ON THAT ASS!! LMAO!! Who does that??? Well her lawyer can come at me all he wants because the bottom line is this:

I, as an American and as a writer have EVERY RIGHT to say what the fuck I wanna say. You cannot keep anyone from speaking their minds or stating their opinions. Who does this BITCH think she is? She thinks she's too good enough to be talked about? Further proves what I've been saying: CONSERVATIVES ARE AN ARROGANT PEOPLE. She already knew what she was in for when she accepted that position, especially when she accepted the VP nomination. Now I will say we don't know her real reason for quitting, so until we see facts its unfair to make assumptions. But the obvious is for certain: she bit off more than she could chew. She didn't have what it took to run the state...SAD. Whats even more sad is that she couldn't even wait one more year before she gave up.

Now how you like them apples?