.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shiny Mini Dresses- Grab the sunglasses!

I LOVE anything that sparkles... James often refers to me as a "parrot" because anything that gleams catches my eye... I love sequins and crystals and jewels.. So I am LOVING the shiny/metallic mini dress trend that is super popular right now.. As you will see with a dress that has this much shine you really don't need many accessories at all- let the dress do the shining.. Literally. Here are some examples:
I love the skirt part & mixed metallic colors
Here is Kim Kardashian at her 30th birthday celebration in Vegas
Have you SEEN this girl's booty? Aiyaaaaa..
Can't stand Lindsay Lohan but LOVE the hood on this dress.. I want it :D
Golden Goddesses
Stephanie Pratt in a jeweled one shoulder number
LOVE this one on Audrina Patridge!!!
These "Hills" girls really like the shiny!
I love the emerald jewel color and fierce shoes
Marissa Miller on David Letterman
Corinne Bailey Rae at the Grammy's
Heidi Klum hippy chic
Wouldn't this be a gorgeous New Year's gown? This is Rose McGowan
Who wore it best?! I like Alicia Key's shoes!
Victoria Beckham is always in the poshest garb... Her style is tres chic
Funky patterned sequins
Smile Olivia... Cranky beyotch... I'm not a fan of her but I like the belt pairing
Ke$ha keeping it unique!
Sparkle looks great with matte black or simple pairings
Taylor Swift is FAMOUS for her sequined dresses. They are her favorite!
Kim Kardashian tweeted this fierce dress joking, "do you think I will make it past airport security?" Or my more important question- be able to SIT?!
Rachel Lea from Glee. Such a tiny gal! LOVE THIS DRESS!
Taylor and her signature shine
Oh my almost a wardrobe malfunction
Yes folks- shoulder pads are back in!