.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Two trends I'm rocking today

Happy Tuesday everyone! It sure is getting chillier out there... and with the colder air nylons, tights and leggings are making a comeback.. I am wearing a pair of knitted leggings I got from Winners for only $16.99 this weekend.
 They are so warm! I was looking for something that would allow me to still wear my fall skirts but be more durable than nylons which I seem to destroy in the first few wears.
The other trend I am wearing today is ankle boots! Ankle booties have made a huge comeback beginning last season and I scored these at The Bay for $30 last season. I buy a ton of my shoes there because they always have awesome sales on and tons of brands to choose from.. Not to mention I have to walk through the downtown Bay to get to other parts of downtown. Danger!

These boots are super comfortable.. they pull on and are faux suede which I like in certain situations such as trends or for winter wear so you don't pay more for them and they do not get ruined as easily.
Here are some more knitted leggings:
Leggings by Urban. I would worry about what shoes to wear with these ?
Layering leggings with warmers is really in right now
Cable knit leg warmers are all the rage in Europe right now
Here's London's Top Shop rocking the cable knit leggings
Fun "decorated" tights. Love the shine!
Here are some super trendy ankle boots for fall 2010. Great to pair with leggings or skinny jeans!
Not into sky-high heels? These would look great with skinny jeans for an edgy, rock look
These are Steve Madden ruched boots. Ruching is huge in boots this season!
Two trends in one: metallic and ruched ankle boot
BCBG for fall/winter 2010
I LOVE the layered flap on the top left boot... MAMA WANT!
Tuxedo-style shoes and booties are super popular right now
I really love these boots!!! I want gray booties!
Oh my... Leave it to Christian Louboutin to go nuts! Christian is famous for the red soled shoes worn by celebs
Fun fabrics from Top Shop. Wish we had one here!