.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Britney Spears should fire her stylist

If there is one person on the planet who I think needs a huge make over it is Britney Spears.. She has millions of dollars and she rarely wears a bra, does her make up/hair nicely or wears matching clothes. It drives me nuts!
Here are some of her day-to-day looks....
This is one of the most recent photos taken of Britney. The only positive thing I can say about this outfit is the Coach purse... Black, faded cut offs? Midriff top? I'm so confused.
Is that a nightie?! NOTHING MATCHES!
I know she has kids but seriously fake tattoos? At least she's wearing a bra! Her hair always looks like straw too.. I'm so mean! HAHA! But if I had the money she did.......
Oh boy... This one speaks for itself.
Your photographed everyday... Nice quads but please spare us!
She looks a lil' crazy here...
Opposing patterns make me irk.
Is this a slip ?
This is what Britney wore to the Grammy's this year....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Nuf' said