.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Creative Space - Advent Paper Chain



I would love to make an advent calendar one year and I particularly love Kristin's advent kit but I don't think I will get to make it this Christmas so we made an advent paper chain countdown instead :-) How cheap am I?.... errr, I mean....clever!! We will tear one link off every morning to countdown to Christmas and no sugar high's neccessary.



We also made some Angelina Ballerina ears for a birthday party last week and my little mouse-ling was thrilled with her mama :-) Just as well because I had forgotten it was 'dress up' and the headband only took 10 minutes, Phew!



The Christmas baking has begun too. I wonder how many Christmas crafts will be on the go today? Find out at Kirsty's.