.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My first Patchwork with Moda



Anya and I are working on a patchwork cushion cover for her floor cushion that she likes to read on. We used Sherbit Pips by Moda and Its a Hoot by Mo Mo also for Moda - I got mine from Retro Mummy. It is my first ever Patchwork and I love PRE-CUT fabric! I can't imagine
doing it any other way and I dislike hexagonals just for the record - not my style.



Anya LOVED placing the squares in all multiple arrangements - I have to say it was very carthartic, I can see how it gets addictive. The fabric is also delightful and I love looking at it, I definitely have some favourite squares. Thanks Posie for letting me pick your brain for all those first timer questions :-) We have both sides sewn up waiting for batting - post Christmas...