.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Creative Space - Dessert Bar



I was actually VERY busy creating this last Thursday (bar the pom pom's & circle garlands) but couldn't share it in 'my creative space' as I didn't want to spoil the surprise.... you can read all about it and see more photos here.



I didn't make these delightful cookies or cupcakes either - Elizabeth of pARTy cakes did but I just had to show you the close up photos of them.





I did make these simple food signs that reflected the shop branding and helped tie the theme together (with a little help from clever hubby).



I also made some Almond Crescent biscuits which I am glad I didn't taste before I took them as they were way more chewy than they usually are - typical when you want them to be just right! Being a bit of a perfectionist, had I tasted them I probably would have left them at home... a silly pride thing really.



Lastly I made myself these hair pins to wear on the night!



1 week to go.... I am hoping to not be creative spacing with you next week in the nicest possible way but holding a new bub instead! We'll see!! See what everyone else is up to here.