.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Notebook love...



I love to write lists and I love a good notebook! These gorgeous books are from Oh Joy. These designs make me want to do some paper-cuts, hand-carved stamps and fabric printing!!!! Stationery makes me a bit giddy!





I am collecting a few nice leather notebooks to write journals for Anya and the new bub. I started Anya's when she was a baby - it is filled with random facts about myself, things about her, my thoughts, dreams and feelings for each other. It was something I wanted to do so she could 'know' me on a deeper level. I intend on handing them over when she is either a teenager or at some age she would actually appreciate them! I hope I can keep up with two books for two kids!!!



How awesome is this envelope?! How would you LOVE to receive some snail mail in that gorgeous package? Yes please...