.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Creative Space



So many things happening at our house! I ordered two Lotta Jansdotter books from the Book Depository! Seriously fast delivery and great prices. These are for when I have time to actually make things for myself! And we are about to commit to a mortgage so I wanted to buy them before I felt guilty about spending on my hobbies ;p



Anya got creative in the pantry and made an Echidna!!!! With no help from me or suggestions... she disappeared, was very quiet and this is where I found her - I laughed so hard. There was much concentration and she wasn't up for posing for a photo - so we got an action shot.



Some bridesmaid 'Ballet Blossoms' for a custom order at Shop Handmade.



And finally a cute little custom headband for a Christening made from limited edition vintage lace.... No more custom orders for a while... busy munching on this - 4 weeks old last Monday! Time flies.



More creative spaces here.