.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tom Izzo Saying No To Cavs



Tom Izzo turned down the Cleveland Cavaliers off to come coach for them next you. He turned down a 5 year $6 million contact to stay at Michigan State. The Cavs made it hard for Izzo because he would have doubled his pay. I think its really two reasons why Tom Izzo turned down the Cavs off. One is because he doesn't know what LeBron James is going to do, is he coming back of is he headed some where else. Second i mean look at the college coaches in the pass that have gone from college to the NBA, the track record is not to good. I believe other then Larry Brown college coach haven't been successful making that jump. So why leave a place where I'm sure he can coach for another 10 years to go to a place where if he has one or two bad season he can get fired. Now I'm going to throw something out there to you all. I heard that LeBron James was all for Tom Izzo as the Cavs head coach so many think LeBron will be back next year but i also heard that Tom Izzo wanted to talk to LeBron before he decided to take the offer. So does this mean Lebron is out? Well I'll talk about that in a future blog. Thanks for reading once again.

Remember to follow me at twitter.com/AgentEJohnson