.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Kobe Smaqs Shaq



Q: What did the five championship rings say to Shaq's face?

A: "SMAQ!"

A little backstory on this one:

I admit, I took Shaq's side in the Shaq/Kobe Laker divorce (primarily because he went to play for my MIAMI HEAT and helped deliver our first NBA title.) However, shortly after that championship, HEAT fans discovered what Laker fans already knew: Shaq was lazy and blamed everyone else but himself for any problems the team had. When Shaq left us, he dissed our franchise and the man who practically carried HIM to a 4th ring, Dwyane Wade.

Since then, I've been rooting for Kobe to get more rings than Shaq not because I'm a Kobe guy (his arrogance sickens me sometimes, though I appreciate his dedication to the game), but because I think Shaq is the most lazy, underachieving NBA great to ever play the game.

If The Big Underachiever were serious about winning, he would've put ego aside and owned the late 90's with Penny, and the entire 2000's with Kobe. Bottom line, Shaq should have 14 rings. Instead he just has 4...which is now one less than Kobe.

Anyway, those are my two cents.

Rob