.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Should John Wall Go #1 In The NBA Draft


A lot of people seem to think that the only lock in this year's NBA Draft is John Wall going 1st to the Washington Wizards and the rest of the Draft is almost up in the air. My thing is should the Wizards select John Wall with the #1 pick? If Gilbert Arenas is coming back next year how is Arenas and Wall going to play in the back court when both are 6-4 ,which I think someone gave them both a few inches on there height.Its do able because remember the Detroit Pistons played the 6-1 Isiah Thomas and 6-3 Joe Dumars together and won back-to-back titles. John Wall is a special player we all know that to me he's much like a Rajon Rondo because of his speed, jumping ability, vision on the floor and lack of a jump shot. I mean face it both are lacking a good jump shot, Rondo more so the Wall. Plus would Arenas want to play the Shooting Guard (SG),I don't think so and can he guard the SGs in the NBA? John Wall may be a special player but if I were the Wizards I would look to Evan Turner, 6'7 he's a combo guard but also needs to work on his jump shot from 3. To me Wall or Turner at the #1 pick for the Washington Wizards would be a good pick but to me more so Turner because you wouldn't have to ask Arenas to slide over to the SG position. I would like to thank everyone for reading this and feel free to leave a comment below.

Make sure to follow me at Twitter.com/AgentEJohnson