.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Dressed at the SAG Awards

I love award season for all of the fashion and ball gowns... There is a dress shop near my office and as I pass by I fantasize about attending a gala where I would actually need a gown.  The SAG awards or Screen Actors Guild Awards were on Sunday and here are my top picks for best dressed :)
Here's Lea Michele from Glee. She normally goes for the dramatic elegance but I love the plunging neckline on her to give the dress a bit more sass.
OoOoh La La! Sofia Vergara from Modern Family also embraces the plunging neckline on her famously curvy body. She looks so feminine and sexy!
Funny woman Tina Fey looks ultra feminine and glam in this red number with hand cut silk flowers.
This is a very different look for Amy Adams as she normally goes very elegant and fem but I love this contemporary dress that really shows off her fit figure. Pony tails were one of the trends at the SAG awards.
January Jones has gotten some flak for this dress which I think is ridiculous... At the Golden Globes she went very risque with her look and I like how she mixed it up with a more conservative, classy gown that still really flaunts her figure. Short sleeves are really in as well and I love her waived retro hair-do.
Mila Kunis displays one of the big trends right now: pattern. I love the dramatic colors and wavy locks. This dress to me screams "Black Swan".. Great movie I really recommend it!
Natalie Portman is ROCKING the prego stylez... I think she looks like a Greek goddess here.
I love this color of navy and white together. Gorgeous!
Blush is a huge trend right now. I like the cut of this dress but I do find this color tends to wash people a bit... Hilary has a hot bod to show this off though!
Continuing on the blush trend... This one is a bit sexier though. I bet it just floats when she walks. This is Heather Morris from Glee.
I love this gown... But Angie Harmon hasn't gotten the best reviews on it. I love that its super girly and feathery and PINK! I would like to wear one tooooo

Not my favorites:
I'm not a fan of this gown on Kim Kardashian. I think the color looks great but in general I think it makes her look a bit wider in the hips and it looks like it needs another strap.
Christina Hendricks is famous for her role and Mad Men and her enormous chest... To me this dress just looks like a glorified bath robe that adds bulk... What do you think?!
This dress is a bit conservative for my taste. With her body she could really bust out an eye-catching number
Eva Longoria looks much better in a fitted gown that hugs her curves- this dress is a bit big in the bust for her.