.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, March 7, 2011

HauteLook

Somehow www.hautelook.com has eluded me until today... Have you been to this site?! I just signed up today and could not believe the deals! Here is the description:

"HauteLook is a premier members-only site that offers private, limited-time sale events on the world's best brands. Each day, members receive an email invitation to the newest, most exclusive sale events on the best merchandise for men, women, kids, home and beauty - at prices up to 75% off retail. HauteLook is free to join and everyone is welcome - there are no commitments or charges for membership"

It reminds me of Groupon in a way and there are bunch of different designers/lines that are placed on a severe discount each day. Once you add something to your cart you only have 15 minutes to check out with that item and it is placed on "hold" so that no one else can snag it from you. There are different "events" each day featuring different deals and today I saw some ladies Facebooking that Stella & Dot was on special and here is what I purchased.. SUCH A STEAL! I almost bought a pair of $550 Roberto Cavali sunglasses for $115 but restrained myself...
This is the "Uma silk wrapped" necklace regularly $120 in the catalog for $69!!! WOOP!
Here's a close up. I have a few dresses and tops that will go with this.
This is the "summer soiree bracelet" regularly $39 for $12!!!! This one sold out pretty quick. I have tons of this coral color in my closet :D
They look really pretty layered as well. I have a wooden bangle I will wear layer it with
Can't go wrong with silver hoops! Snagged these guys for $19 as well... $59 regularly!
The shipping was around $10 and there was 18% tax as HauteLook is based out of the United States... I guess their deals were smoking today but the best Canadian site is Beyond the Rack. I am currently on the "wait list" to receive these deals... Stay tUnEd...