.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jersey Shore Power Rankings Week 9: Snooki Is A Cover Model

I have no problems with Snooki, I sung her praises in the past couple of weeks, but did I ever think she would make the cover of Rolling Stone?  Not a f----- chance. I am sort of stunned because I understood the Jersey Shore is a part of our pop culture, but I did not understand the magnitude. I feel like if you make the Rolling Stone cover or some other popular magazine like GQ or Vanity Fair then you have made it in your career. Here are highlights of the article for those interested, I will post the video of her when I do her power ranking.  If you are new here, these are the categories.



1.) Vinny: Last Week-1st Total Points Scored (225)
How He Scored: 16Q 4JA 
Overall Thoughts: Vinny did not do much this week. Sure he looked like me after I ingest Asia Palace on a hangover and I found that funny. But he was not anything special except continuing to avoid Snooki. You have to think that Vinny got a ton of shit from his boys about hooking up with her when they saw it, or wants nothing to do with having a relationship with her. Either way, the previews show it gets interesting this week   

2.) Pauly D: LW-2nd TPS (214)
How He Scored: 17Q 6JA 
Overall Thoughts: Pauly brought back the busted line from season 2 this week, which is funny because I actually watched a good amount of season 2 on Wednesday. People had some problems with the year in Miami, but there were so many fights and quotes that made it very entertaining. Right now, that season is much better than what we have. Pauly and the rest of them need to step it up. 

3.) The Situation: LW-3rd TPS (186)
How He Scored: 14Q 10JA
Overall Thoughts: One of the bigger parts of this lame episode was Sitch getting left for dinner. This direct thing happened to me on Friday afternoon. We planned an Asia Palace visit before we started our weekend, and  I had class until four. The only thing motivating me was dining on a buffet but as I leave from campus, I find out my friends are already there. What a crushing blow and I got food by myself just like Sitch.    

4.) Snooki: LW-4th TPS (168)
How She Scored: 8Q 5S 5JA 2F -3BAN
Overall Thoughts: Snooki proved why girls can never do anything involving pranks. Whenever somebody takes it too far, the girls always get pissed about it and overreact like she did. With guys, they just keep taking it to another level until a truce is agreed upon.  Here is the video from Rolling Stone with a funny comment about Vinny.  


5.) Ronnie: LW- 3rd TPS 165)
 How He Scored: 13JA 7Q
Overall Thoughts: If someone told me to pick Ronnie's dad out of a lineup, I am pretty confident I would get it on the second guess at best. He has a tremendous mustache, a shirt two sizes too small, and kept calling his son bro. My dad uses the word dude sometimes, which I see nothing wrong with, but if he used the word bro in a serious conversation, we would have some issues.   

6.) JWoww: LW-6th TPS (135)
How She Scored: 5D 4OC 4JA
Overall Thoughts: JWoww unearthed why Nick, Snooki's boy toy wasn't calling back. The reason was Snooki hooked up with a friend of his, then a cousin of the friend. Before we know it, there will be the Six Degrees of Separation with Snooki, not Kevin Bacon.  Also great work by JWoww, she is on her way to being the next Diane Sawyer. 

7.) Deena: LW- 7th TPS (125)
How She Scored: 8Q 6JA 5D
Overall Thoughts: Deena for the most part took the practical joke the right way. She got a little mad, but tried to make the best out of it. Deena also demanded that they get revenge on Mike. In addition, she has to work on her hangover work skills. Many a times, I have went into work hungover but with enough caffeine, you feel awesome forgetting you have one. 

8.) Sammi: LW-8th TPS (32)
How She Scored: 5JA 2OC
Overall Thoughts:  Sammi returned to the Shore house which will lead to the same story line for the following two weeks about how can these two live together, great.  She did look very hot while doing it and got a classic reaction from Ronnie who seemed blindsided.  Also her sister is a complete smoke, I guess it runs in the family.

-Charlie.