.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kim's getting marriedddd :D

Kim is having cherry blossoms as her flower. GORGEOUS!
Kim and I have been friends for about seven years and I was honored when she asked me recently to be a bridesmaid in her upcoming wedding on July 30th, 2011. Kim is one of the sweetest girls I know. She always cares about what is going on in my life and is one of my favorite friends to party with. She also has an awesome blog which I follow: http://www.kimber-doll.blogspot.com/ Check her out! Here are some memories from the old days up until today when she met her prince!
Back in the bar star days... From left to right me, Shannon and Kim
The infamous Sylvan Lake trip.. What a day/night!!!!!
Kim at one of our famous house parties.. This is the "Dippel reunion party" at my parents house
At our housewarming party in 2008
Mustache party 2010 :D
Foreplay Friday #1! September 2010
Here's Kim and the love of her life Ryan :D .. They met on the C-Train in December 2008 and are getting married on Ryan's parent's acreage.
Kim is going to make SUCH A beautiful bride!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the bridesmaid dress except ours is black. LOVE!
I love this dress!
Can't wait for your amazing day Kimby!!!! Going to be a-mazing!