.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Poll: What Best Represents The State of Wisconsin

The newest trend of 2010-2011 has been to create state pride rap songs by white kids.  I have three videos using different songs, and of course there will be a poll to decide the one you like the best.  Two of them you probably have heard, and one is from a high school friend of mine.



1.) Teach Me How To Bucky
People who talk to me know that it took me awhile to get use to this song. I like the Dougie more than most people because I do a tremendous Dougie at the bars and give lessons to smokes when they need it.  It was a nice anthem for the 2010 Badger football team, and sure did shit on Teach Me How To Duckie plus all the rest of them.  It's really not a new dance though, just a new word to it.



2.) Fly Like a Cheesehead
This one is catching some national attention being on Barstool Sports today and talking about how hot the smoke was in the video. I agree personally.  This is my vote as the best one because when I listen to the original song, all I think it how it sounds like cheese stick. By the way, Fly Like a G6 is a song that you don't like the first 10 times you hear it, but you give in on the 11th. Happened to me, and happened to you. I also see there are t-shirts out just like the candidate above, good for them hopefully it makes them some money.



3.) Blue and Yellow
This is from my buddy Geddy, one part of the 414 Boyz.  As you can see in the picture, Geddy is a bro who forgets to wear his shirt sometimes and hangs out with corgis. This is pretty good, and I am fan. But please stop with the Wiz Khalifa remixes, this is the last one.  It needs to be retired because it's headed into the Empire State of Mind territory where everyone put their own spin on it.  I admit it's a great beat to rap on and Geddy should be the last one on it.



-Charlie.