.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, January 14, 2011

This Really Grinds My Gears

I have already been on record many times talking about how much I hate the Boise State "smurf turf" as well as how much the Oregon Ducks' football uniforms really make me mad (they didn't even have their school colors on their national championship uniforms).  And now, my two pet peeves have joined forces to really push me to the edge. 

The Oregon Duck's basketball team's court is the most atrocious thing I have seen in all my years as a sports fan. 


First of all, that big white/light yellow area in the middle of the court damn near blinds you when your trying to watch the game.  I can barely even keep track of where the ball is when they are near midcourt.  Second of all, for some reason they decided to use some type of asian language underneath the logo there.  I have been staring at this picture for 15 minutes and I still can't figure out what that is supposed to say.

This court is just so ugly on so many different levels.  I'm gonna do the country a favor and hop the first flight to Eugene with a bucket of paint and cover this thing up.