.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, August 10, 2007

This, Your Parting Gift

OK all, I am heading up to DC for the next 4-5 days so in all likelihood I will be doing little to no posting while I am visiting my lovely girlfriend. As I hit the road though, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the great people I have come across in these past four months while doing the blog. I started writing it on a whim because I was ticked off that Marty Schottenheimer was fired, and since then it has turned into a super fun and fulfilling experience. I just want to give thanks to everyone that has dropped by to read, and I hope you found at least something that was of minute interest while you were here. I also want to thank everyone that has been gracious enough to throw some links my way, you guys are all sweethearts. I also want to say an extra special thanks to Dustyn (Sons of Sam Malone), Sooze (Babes Love Baseball), Don (With Malice...), Brian (One More Dying Quail), and the rest of the late night crew at Epic Carnival for some of the more entertaning e-mail threads I have ever had the pleasure of taking part in.

Now on to that gift I mentioned in the title of the post. While looking at the Dlisted website yesterday at the "Derek Jeter gave Jessica Alba herpes" story I came across this story about Clay Aiken. Clay looks a whole lot different than he used to, in fact he looks EXACTLY like someone we all know and love; the esteemed Will Leitch.

Will




Clay




Have a good weekend everyone.

Bookmark WTB!
Press [Ctrl + D]
Ballhype: hype it up!