.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Paparazzo: Levi Brown Seems Fun

Offensive linemen never get any of the fame and glory. I mean, even the most famous linemen aren't really celebs. I honestly don't think I could pick Walter Jones out of a lineup for the life of me. Why is this? Well, in today's sports climate it takes more than just being a good player to be famous; you have to be a personality, and most offensive linemen are boring.

Which brings us to Cardinals' first rounder Levi Brown. Do you know anything about Levi Brown? Nope, me either. I do know though, that Levi seems like an interesting character from these pictures. Enjoy:











Wait...wasn't he drafted by the Cardinals, not the Bucs?

You Might Also Like: Yao's Wedding Poster

Bookmark WTB!
Press [Ctrl + D]
Ballhype: hype it up!