.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Creative Space - new home



We are all unpacked! woohoo :-) Now to decorating and making our new house a home. I won this fabulous Schmooks print called Neville and Friends - he was going on the wall but I kind of like him here - he is keeping Celeste company!


My hubby loves old books, particularly on Typography - we have found some lovely ones at 2nd hand book stores but also borrowed a few from my Dad that belonged to my grandfather who was a Graphic Artist. We have plans to turn some of these pages into a big art piece for the wall... with the help of Photoshop and block-mounting!


Boxes, boxes everywhere! They made some excellent toys! Anya sending her Daddy an email at work.




We also finally got around to baking in the new kitchen! We made gingerbread men... yummo.

See what is everyone else up to at Kirsty's.