.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let It Begin!!!

I have a few passions in life... The main two are food and SHOPPING. Live, Love, Laugh, EAT! has been a success and I am LOVING it so I thought I should write about my other passion as well.. Welcome to Live, Laugh, Love, SHOP! 

I RARELY buy anything regular price.. I am a bargain hunter who likes to buy brand name for cheap and scope out the deals at the most high end stores. Just like in a nice restaurant; customer service is very important to me while shopping and I will pay full price and be a regular patron to retailers who put customer service first. I have a reputation for getting some super nice apparel for ridiculously cheap and I have a few tricks of the trade to help YOU save money! 

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for lots of photos of my recent purchases (James... this might not be the blog for you) *James is my husband*, deals of the day, shopping escapade adventures and outfit choices!