.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, September 27, 2010

My favorite shoes ever...

I bought these shoes last fall and they were a complete splurge from Nine West...$149. Not THAT bad but I like shoes under $100 as a general rule. I have never bought shoes there before but I am SO impressed with the quality and how they have held up for over a year... You really do get what you pay for!!! I will buy their shoes again and again now! (Thanks Chanty...) I can't believe how much they match with as well-  browns or black etc

High heels make any outfit sexier... Especially if you are tall- ROCK IT!!! You should embrace your height and accentuate this awesome quality. I am 5'8 and used to think I couldn't wear high heels until I went for an inspiring shopping trip with my older cousin when I was at that impressionable 14-15 year old age... All awkward and self conscious. She made me buy my first real pair of true "high heels" and I haven't looked back since. Thanks SARAH!!! XOXOXO