.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The "high waisted" trend in lingerie and swimwear

The 1950's are back with pinup, retro style lingerie and swimwear! I've noticed they are making a major comeback in shop windows and on the red carpet. I really like the high waisted skirts and dress pants.. Lingerie I'm still coming around to along with swim wear but if you have the right figure you sure can rock it... Here are some examples:
I love ruffles! Here are some really cute high waisted "briefs"
Love this with the garter belt
High top is no longer a "control top"
This look is NOT for everyone. I find I can pull off the skirt look but the bikini.lingerie doesn't suit me.
Taylor Swift looks great in it!
I couldn't pull this off personally but Miranda Kerr looks damn good! haha
What do you think of this 50's trend?