.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

TUTU's ... I WANT ONE IN EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOW!

We saw THIS amazing tank dress in the window of BCBG yesterday and HAD to try it on
My co-worker Lisa at BCBG yesterday. WE LOVED this tutu tank dress. It was $202 though EEK. We eyed it in the front window display and *had to* play dress up. On the mannequins they paired tutus with short leather jackets and really high rocker heels. LOVE THIS LOOK!
I *adore* this tutu and the sequined top they paired with it... The top was only $400.. pffftttt.. But the tank IS all sequins- even the white part.
Love the girly/rocker contrast with the leather. HAWT!
Tutu-esque. I LOVE THIS DRESS! BCBG has the most beautiful dresses in my opinion. So classy and feminine
Look at all that TULLE! :D
I love lingerie tutu's SEXY
Gorgeous tutu dress from Alice + Olivia. I adore their style.
The puffier the better! And multicolored is the BEST!
So pretty when paired with ribbon and flowers
Gothic chic
Shortyyyyy
See-throughyyyy
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!!
Crinkly RaInBoW!
AHHHH I WANT TO ORDER THIS... RESTRAINTTT SHOW RESTRAINT
Jingle bells, jingle bells
This is called the "candy tutu".. Looks delicious!
"peacock green" Halloween tutu
Multi color ruffle tutu. Tutu's are very big in Europe in the club scene right now- especially London. I love they way they move when you dance and shake your groove thang.

I FOUND WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY! (December 9th)
Tartan tutu anyone ?
These are called "tutu cuffs" and more popular than you would think!
I hope I have a girl I hope I have a girl....