.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jersey Shore Power Rankings Week 2: Time to End the Ron and Sam Show

Seriously, if it wasn't for MVP I might be only a casual viewer of the Jersey Shore. I am so fed up with Ronnie and Sammi's relationship. It sucks because everyone knows a relationship like that and more times than not, it happens in high school. This for that new teenage sex show Skins, not the Shore. Let's fuggedaboutit and move on to the rankings, which have changed this week. Here's are the categories for those new to the site. Also I added JA (Just Awesome) as a category and scaled down the points a bit.
1.) The Situation: Last Week (2nd) Total Points Score (36) 
How He Scored: 18Q -4OC 3JA 3HU -2RB  
Overall Thoughts: I am just happy that the Old Sitch is back. He is making quotes by the minute choosing to sleep with a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich instead of Deena. Sitch's discussion on why he needed a morning bagel sandwich.  My favorite part was the Sitch making sure he looked awesome in the mirror before heading to Karma.  The reason, I do that all the time and get shit for it so keep doin' your thing Sitch. 

2.) Vinny: LW (5th) TPS (34) 
How He Scored: 12Q 6JA 5S 3HU -2F 
Overall Thoughts: Vinny had a great episode with the only problem being that he broke up the fight between JWoww-Sammi at the beginning.  Other than that, Vinny acting like McGyver and making jokes about the Snooki hookup was enjoyable for me.  Not to mention, Vinny brought home the first random girl and roosterblocked Sitch. Also he needs credit for dodging a grenade at Karma.  Great perfromance by Vinny. 

3. Pauly D: LW (4th) TPS (26) 
How He Scored:  15Q -2OC -2BW
Overall Thoughts: Once again, Pauly D gave us the 'Cabs are here' line, which I myself used on Saturday night.  Also his comments about peaches and bananas were great and an immediate Facebook statuses for girls I know.  The conversation that Vinny and Pauly had about Deena's boobs and ass rivaled Jon Gruden breaking down film with an NFL player on Monday Night Countdown. Out of the 8 people who are at The Shore, Pauly D's spinoff was the best in my opinion.  

4.) JWoww: LW (3rd) TPS 25 
How He Scored: 5F 3Q 3D 2OC -3C 
Overall Thoughts:  I enjoyed watching the fight again, I mean it wasn't that great yet I love catfights. I have witnessed one at The Pickle and it was stunning to see in person. JWoww wore another great dress that made her sweater puppets look tremendous.  I liked how she pulled the ultimate guy move by forgetting her anniversary with her boyfriend. We all know who wears the pants in that relationship. By the way her now ex-boyfriend unleashed nude photos of her before she got fake cans, I have seen them and honestly she didn't need the surgery. No, I will not link it because this is a family blog. 

5.)  Deena: LW (1st) TPS 18 
How She Scored: 6Q -4A -2RB
Overall Thoughts: After a strong Week 1 performance, she did nothing stellar this week.  Deena did nail a couple quotes about Ronnie and Sam calling Ms. Sweetheart a backpack, classic.  But to be honest, the scenes with Snooki and her by themselves annoy me more almost comparable to the only relationship at Seaside Heights.  Thing 1 and Thing 2 act like they try to top themselves on who can be more outrageous. 

6.) Snooki: LW (7th) TPS 13
How She Scored: 7D 6Q 2F -2A  
Overall Thoughts:  Snooki had a better showing in this one and by the previews of tonight's episode, this might be her finest hour.  The comments about her hiding in the bush while severely intoxicated was absolutely classic. I love it, very funny and will be used in some blog form. I also liked that she was the only one who continued to bash Sammi about Ron after the fight 

7.) Ronnie: LW (6th) TPS -5
How He Scored: 5JA 2F -15 BAN 
Overall Thoughts: Ronnie acted like a tool throughout this episode.  He skipped out on Sunday dinner, which is an absolute no-no even in the Tritschler household.  The only way he scored positively was due to the shots of him being the man in Miami.   So far there is nothing about Ron that I have enjoyed this season. 

Season 1
season 3

8.) Sammi: LW (8th) TPS -17 
How She Scored: 7F 3JA -3C -20BAN 
Overall Thoughts:  We all know Sammi is a bitch. So let's move on from that... Did she get a boob job?  I thought about this a little bit in the first episode and one of the readers Drew who I watched ep 2 with mentioned the same thing to me. I think she did and we will probably never know if this is       true, but I think it's a good bet. I will give you the screen shots to be the judge. Now that I look at it, I don't think that I am right, she might be the real deal. 

-Charlie.