.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes best and worst!

Here are my favorite gowns from last night....
Those are some fierce shoes!!! Here is Olivia Wilde in a chocolate brown ball gown sparkler that this girl can't help but love. It reminds me of stars or something. Not sure if I agree with the shoe choice with THIS dress but she looks stunning.
Pastel pink and emerald green ruled the red carpet last night. I love this soft look on Scarlett Johansson
So sexy Ann Hathaway! I looove low back dresses. Long sleeves also was a common sight last night
This is my favorite gown. In the lights on stage is sparkled SO much and I love the wrapped ribbon look Megan Fox is rocking. I love the overlapping bodice. GORGEOUS!
January Jones is known for her unique sense of style and she smolders in this Versace runway piece that she asked them to make her in red. Let's hope all those tassels stayed in place! Or not!
Lea Michele from Glee looked so feminine in this Oscar De La Renta gown. I like the one sleeve and turquoise  ring she paired with the gown.
Christina Hendricks from Mad Men is known for her extremely large chest and I thought she did a classy job of downplaying it on this red carpet. I think she looks extremely sexy and classy at the same time.
Take that Tony Parker! VA VA VOOM! Her back also had a sexy cutout. Super hot!
This is Julie Bowen... Who I am sure is someone famous but I don't know where she is from or what she did.. I really like the dress though. I love the unique color and organza flowers.
HOT MAMA! I'm not normally a fan of pink and red together but with the red accessories and shiny rose Natalie Portman looks absolutely STUNNING!
Natalie's co-star in Black Swan, Mila Kunis also looks ravishing in emerald. I think Mila is gorgeous.
Here are my least favorite ensembles:
Here's Hayden Panettiere's after party look and the pasties are pretty obvio :S
I've never been a fan of the short-in-front-long-in-back look but with this pattern and her dyed locks I just think Khloe Kardashian looks cheap at the after party.
Emma Stone took the popular "minimalist" approach with this peach Calvin Klein number but to me it is too plain for an awards show and is a bit too boring for me.. Kind of looks like a t-shirt dress with a train...
I just think Heidi Klum could have done better.. I don't agree with the colors for this season and although the neck is funky it's not my fav.
EEK! I hate the mismatched Christmas colored shoes and the entire ensemble on Helena Bonham Carter