.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Taste: Miller Park Hawk v. Tony Plush

Like I said last night, there was outpouring support for the Miller Park Hawk yesterday. There were so many different searches looking for information on the hawk.  I personally am flattered, but now, I am wondering who is the better fake Twitter follow: Miller Park Hawk or Tony Plush, the gentleman alter-ego of Nyjer Morgan.  I mean the Hawk tweets consistently, but Plush brings it everyday at least one time.  In case you don't Tweet, I will give you the best tweets from both of them.  Vote on the poll in the upper right hand corner.  

Best tweet for Miller Park Hawk: Hopefully MPH won't require a  after tomorrows game. What was Ryan Braun's girls number again? 

Best Tweet from Tony Plush:  Plush decided a DL stint was like being locked in a Chekhov story, minus the profound mysteries. There was only sadness.

-Charlie.