.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Link-Fest


Seriously...this is a particuarly good day in the blogosphere. Enjoy.

- The Deuce crew hits you with their second installment of drinks named after athletes. (Deuce of Davenport)

- No joke, I am going to play this bingo game during the All-Star Game tonight. I just have to find someone to do it with me. (Ladies...)

- Who on earth was that guy at the Derby last night with the ugly shirt? (Strike 3 Designs Blog)

- What happened to that Mets bat boy that was going to blow the whistle on all the steroid users? (Our Book of Scrap)

- With Malice sits down with...oh yeah, an Australian Beach Volleyballer. Righteous. (With Malice)

- Pacman Jonesin' has an interview with THE Kige Ramsey, who evidently goes to Western Kentucky University. I had to go their in high school once for a Spanish competition, and let me tell you it is just the strangest campus. It has hills all over campus and the sidewalks wind around like snakes. TMI, I know, but it bothers me to this day just thinking about it. *Shudder* (Pacman Jonesin')