.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I LOL'D: Hate Comments


On Tuesday I posted about a draft party that Daequan Cook was having that was open to the public. I had a line in the post that read thusly:

"So what will you get for your $20 other than possibly seeing firsthand the dissapointment of an early entry candidate dropping out of the first round?"

I'll admit, I (and many other people) thought there was a chance that Cook could slip out of the first round. Evidently there were some people that did not take too kindly to this opinion. I screen the comments on my posts and today I received two comments on the Cook post (Which is three days old) within a span of 5 minutes, which was odd. Even more odd was that the comments were very similar in tone. I am going to go out on a limb and say that the two commenters are big fans of Daequan, and somehow coordinated this commenting. Anyway, I completely cracked up reading these two comments, so here are the original and the corrected versions of them:

Anonymous: Daequan is get paid going to play in Miami with D wade and Shaq . What does your stupid Blog have to say about that ?

Daequan is get paid going going to get paid to play in Miami with D wade D-Wade and Shaq . What does your stupid Blog blog have to say about that ?

Stacey: HMM guess there dreams didnt come true u f***in HATER!! Pooh was drafted IN THE FIRST round and actually 21 a number Higher then predicted by the dumb mock draft so F*** OFF! Now he's off to MIAMI where he'll be playing among the likes od SHAQ GRAY PAYTON AND DWYANE WADE!!!

HMM Hmm... I guess there your dreams didnt didn't come true u you f***in HATER!! f***ing hater! Pooh was drafted IN THE FIRST in the first round and actually 21 a number with the 21st pick, Higher then higher than predicted by the dumb mock draft so F*** OFF f*** off! Now he's off to MIAMI Miami where he'll be playing among with the likes od of SHAQ GRAY PAYTON AND DWYANE WADE!!! Shaq, Gary Payton, and Dwyane Wade.

Awesome. I really do look forward to "Pooh" playing with "GRAY PAYTON", which may well be the best Freudian slip I have heard this month.

[Also interesting...Our Book Of Scrap points out a rather interesting trend among the Houston Texans cheerleaders.]